The G-Sonic 10 Algae Cleaner is specially designed for smaller waters such as natural swimming ponds, biotopes, garden and small fish- & koi ponds or small pools due to its effective click sound range of up to max. 10 metres. Only 24 Volt signals are sent to the click generator, in compliance with the swimming pond standard VDE 702-100.
The G-Sonic 10 is absolutely maintenance-free and effectively prevents algae growth, thus ensuring clear water. Already existing floating algae die within a few days, green algae within 3 to 4 weeks, thread algae after 6-8 weeks.
The G-Sonic 10 also causes the biofilm (algae mucus layer) on the walls to be broken down by up to 2/3 and thus effectively prevents pathogens (pathogens) from multiplying.
When you swim, the only thing you can do to hear an intermittent clicking sound, as humans can hear through the skin. With a short time switch you can easily turn it off while swimming.
Due to the very low energy consumption of only 15 watts, even operation with battery-buffered solar collectors is possible.
- Compliance with the swimming pond standard VDE 702-100 (24 Volt signals to the click generator)
- Power consumption 15 Watt
- Voltage electronic control 24VDC / 88-264VAC, 47-63Hz (1m cable with connector)
- Click generator Signal cable length 5m
- Click generator mounting
- Electronics box Dimensions LxWxH 130x130x60mm
- Click generator dimensions Lxdiameter 130x52mm
- Sound range 10 meters, lateral 5 meters each
- Weight 2.1kg
- EU quality product
- Life span up to 10 years
Warranty & Guarantee
- 2 years warranty and guarantee
Order online and we will deliver your G-Sonic worldwide in more than 150 countries to you. Find an overview of prices and shipping time you in the shopping cart.