The G-Sonic 100 Algae controller is specially designed for large ponds, irrigation basins and lakes thanks to its effective click sound range of up to 100 metres. The G-Sonic 100 Algae Exterminator prevents algae growth in large ponds, cooling and water basins, lakes up to 100 m long. With clear water, the sound range is up to 200 metres.
The G-Sonic 100 is absolutely maintenance-free and effectively prevents algae growth, thus ensuring clear water. Already existing floating algae die within a few days, green algae within 3 to 4 weeks, thread algae after approx. 7 weeks.
The G-Sonic 100 also causes the biofilm (algae mucus layer) on the walls to be broken down by up to 2/3 and thus effectively prevents pathogens (pathogens) from multiplying.
Operation with photovoltaics, solar panels
The G-Sonic 100 can be operated with 24VDC (Volt DC voltage) to cover the energy demand with a photovoltaic system. Battery capacity: 500Ah, 16 hours/day in daylight, 5 bad weather days (autonomy days).
- Power consumption 75 Watt
- Sound range 100 meters, lateral 50 meters each (per click generator)
- 1 click generator with 15 m signal cable length, plug 3-pole IP68. Optionally up to 4 click generators can be upgraded (see accessories)
- Voltage electronic control 24VDC / 88-264VAC, 47-63Hz (1m cable with connector)
- Click generator (dimensions Lxdiameter 180×63 mm)
- Click Generator Mounting
- Electronics box Dimensions LxWxH 410x350x325 mm
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Life span up to 10 years
- EU quality product with 2 years warranty
Warranty & Guarantee
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
Order online and we’ll ship your G-Sonic to over 150 countries worldwide. You will find an overview of the prices and shipping time in the shopping cart.