The natural G-Sonic 50 S algae control device is specially designed for large swimming ponds, natural pools, swimming biotopes, small lakes, fish ponds and water reservoirs due to its effective click sound range of up to max. 50 metres. Only 24 Volt signals are sent to the click generator, in compliance with the swimming pond standard VDE 702-100.
The G-Sonic 50 S algae killer is absolutely maintenance-free and effectively prevents algae growth, thus ensuring clear water. Already existing floating algae die within a few days, green algae within 3 to 4 weeks, thread algae after approx. 7 weeks.
The G-Sonic 50 S algae remover also causes the biofilm (algae mucus layer) on the walls to be broken down by up to 2/3 and thus effectively prevents pathogens (pathogens) from multiplying.
When swimming, at most an interval-like clicking sound can be heard, as the human ear can hear through the skin.
With a short-time timer you can simply turn it off while swimming. Due to the very low energy consumption of max. 40 watts, operation with battery-buffered solar collectors is possible.
- Compliance with the swimming pond standard VDE 702-100 (24 Volt signals to the click generator)
- Power consumption 40 Watt
- Voltage electronic control 24VDC / 88-264VAC, 47-63Hz (1m cable with connector)
- Click generator Signal cable length 15m
- Click generator mounting
- Electronics box Dimensions LxWxH 130x130x60mm
- Click generator dimensions Lxdiameter 150x63mm
- Sound range 50 metres, lateral 25 metres each
- Weight 3.5kg
- Life span up to 10 years
- EU quality product with 2 years warranty
Warranty & Guarantee
Conditions for all warranty claims are listed in the General Terms and Conditions, as well as the proper and professional installation of the devices according to the installation instructions delivered with your device.
- 2 years warranty and guarantee
Order online and we will deliver your G-Sonic worldwide in more than 150 countries to you. Find an overview of prices and shipping time you in the shopping cart.