Greenhouses, Tree Nurseries, Plant Breeders & Co.
Algae cause major economic damage in water tanks, water reservoirs for greenhouses, tree nurseries and plant breeders. The algae have a negative effect on the water quality, reduce the light irradiation as they colonize glass surfaces, pollute or clog filters.
The fight against algae requires a large use of working time and cleaning agents, chemicals of various kinds, which will reduce the productivity of the company and massively increase costs.
The G-Sonic-50 is suitable for algae control in large tanks and pools. The effect sets in quickly. Suspended algae die after two to three days, green algae after about three to four weeks. Once in use, the device does not require any maintenance.
Example tree nursery
With the use of two G-Sonic 10, the water reservoir is free of algae. No new algae are produced and the filters no longer clog. The cleaning effort has been reduced enormously.
The investment pays off very quickly
- In the water basin (diameter 20m) were always many algae, which clogged the filters. A cleaning of the water basin had to be carried out several times, which led continuously to a considerable expenditure.
- The nursery can irrigate the water for deciduous trees, conifers, fruit, berries, roses, hedge plants, avenue trees, ornamental grasses, climbing plants, bog plants, bamboo, ground cover plants, shrubs and Mediterranean plants without clogged filters by algae and the working time is considerably reduced.
- The glass surfaces become more translucent, air, water and soil quality improve and consequently plant growth increases.
- Cleaning agents and chemicals are saved or can even be dispensed with.
- Glass and floors need to be cleaned much less frequently.
- Nutrient-rich water can be reused, water recycling.
Many plant diseases are caused by germs and bacteria in the water. Dutch and Belgian plant breeders, for example, use chemistry to combat the cucumber green mottle mosaic virus (Cucumber green mottle mosaic virus). In many cases UV disinfection is used, in which the plants are irradiated with ultraviolet lamps (UV). However, the combination of UV and click tones is far more successful than if only UV is used. An example of this is the significantly higher performance of the lower power consumption when UV is supplemented with click tones. The reason for this is the increased monitoring of the water treatment with the effective click tones.